About This Project
Marcus Brooke, Darren McAdam
Outurn was engaged as a preferred supplier to analyse their existing eco-system (current state) and gather feedback from various mental health professionals who work in the eco-system. After which hypothesis were generated to be validated with audience groups across all Australian states and territories.
We were tasked with formulating an MVP that could be used to describe the mental health gateway ready for a larger tender process. Setting up the project for success
- Advisor to service designer and client
- Face to face meetings to manage stakeholder expectations and ensures correct service design deliverables completed.
- Stakeholder management
- Design Thinking
- Co-design workshops across multiple locations (3 months)
- Service Design blueprint for Mental Health
- Prototyping MVP
- Tender creation
- Define the gateway
- Service & experience mapping
- Card sorting and categorisation
- Customer & Business journeys
- Circle of support
- Information hierarchy
- High fidelity prototype
- Reporting & recommendations
The awarded tender company received a clear blueprint of how mental health currently works, and how it can be enhanced to improve business process and customer support across a very complex ecosystem and emotive subject area.